Saturday 23 February 2013

Addicted to CAS #7 - Masculine


Hi everybody, the new fortnightly challenge at Addicted to CAS is - MASCULINE - make a card for a man in your life!


One of the elements of a CAS card should be that it's easy to replicate and that's what I wanted to do with my DT card which simply consists of a strip of Bo Bunny paper and two stamped images (HOTP Masculine Collage).

We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge - Annabelle Stamps - who will be generously awarding our CAS Perfectionist a $10 discount voucher to be used in-store.

Please do check out all the brilliant DT inspiration over at ATCAS and we look forward to seeing your fabulous mens/boys cards.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Sue x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great masculine card Sue! And as a bonus - it's easy to replicate!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue thanks for a great code word i really enjoyed it ! Lovely card and the strip of DP is so effective especially coupled with that gorgeous stamp.

Marie

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Love the blue and brown together ... and that striped DP is fabulous! Loll xx

Kylie said...

Hi there, hostess with the mostess! Great code word as I really think people need to be 'pushed' with this particular theme. I LOVE your card and those stamps are divine! xx

Unknown said...

Great card Sue. Love the strip of paper and the matching colour tree. Great code word as well.

Karen x

flowersandhome said...

Just discovered your blog. I love all the pretty cards you make!
Marian

Anonymous said...

Great code word ... need to get my thinking cap on! Love this masculine card with those fabulous neutral colours! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Great theme choice this week. What a Super mans card. I do like how you have used the paper boarder along the bottom. That tree stamp you have used is fabulous.
hugs, Florence xx

Carol L said...

I love me some striped dsp, and the smudge behind the sentiment looks fabulous! I likey :)

Christine said...

I thought it was a mix of papers - now it read it's just one strip!. Clever! And yes, so good if cards are easy to replicate :)