Saturday 11 January 2014

CTS#59, CMCC#2 and OLSC#1


Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is going well. Just a quick post today to show you a little one layer CAS card I've made, was in the mood for a little bit of gentle stamping!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Colour Me #2 - Melon Mambo and Marina Mist + Neutral
One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #1 - Restocking the Shelves (note card)


Thank you for looking!

Sue x

Supplies
Funky Feathers stamp set - Waltzing Mouse
Melon Mambo and Marina Mist markers - Stampin' Up
Pumice Stone distress ink - Tim Holtz
Corner rounder punch

7 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Gentle stamping, indeed! This is simply stunning. I love those feathers and the little pink heart! Great CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

Nonni said...

Stunning, Sue! So elegant, feminine and pretty. And a one layer! Yay! :)

Anita in France said...

Sigh! Sue, this is sooo lovely ... your gentle stamping shines through the image and sentiment beautifully ... calm, delicate, delightful! Anita :)

Katie Melhus said...

This is a lovely one layer card. The simplicity is perfect and I just loved how you used the challenge colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and lovely! I love your take on the sketch!

Nonni said...

Hi again Sue, I realized I didn't mention in my previous comment that this would be perfect for our current challenge at STAMPlorations, here's the link if you want to join: http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/2014/01/january-challenge-stamps-feathers.html

Susan Raihala said...

Dang it, Sue, you make me mad that my WM order with this set hasn't arrived yet...how can I go CASE this without it?!?!? Adorable card, great colors, and fab design! Thanks so much for playing the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge!