Thursday 30 January 2014

Less Is More week 156


Hi everyone, my card for today is for the Less Is More challenge, and this week it's a sketch.


Here's how I made my card:

1. Tear two strips of white card, ink the edges, attach to card blank and add Glossy Accents and WOW white puff embossing powder and heat.
2. Cut penguin and hat diecuts, colour penguin and add some more puff embossing powder to make bobbles. When bobbles are dry colour with a distress ink marker. Add sentiment. 

[edit: apologies for accidentally posting last night without the card. When I realised I would have to wait til this morning to take a photo, I thought I'd saved the post as a draft.]

Would also like to add this to:

ABC Christmas Challenges - B is for Bare minimum - minimum embellishments

Supplies
Stamps and dies - Clearly Besotted Let It Snow
WOW white puff embossing powder
Barn door distress ink and marker - Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well, I'm sure it's very nice but .... I may be being a b it dim but I couldn't see a card - just the sketch

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

This is great fun !
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x