Friday, 29 November 2013

Festive Friday and LIM#147


Hi everyone, as you can see, I've made another Christmas card today ... thought I wasn't going to make another one but I've got a second wind! :O

I've stamped in black Archival and used an aqua brush to colour. The partridge was made using the double sided sheet and acetate technique with gold leaf - if you'd like more details, I have an explanation of how to do here.

Again, not a great photo due to the very poor light at this time of year (not to mention my not very good attempts at photography). I had to lay the card down to take the photo so you could see the gold leaf, hence the squiffiness!

I would like to enter this in two challenges:

Less Is More - Make a Christmas card featuring a bird
Festive Friday - choose a theme from a past challenge


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies
Partridge in pear tree stamp - Woodware
SU markers
Tarnished Brass distress paint - Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit
This is a super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the shine on the partridge! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!