Monday 6 May 2024

Spring roses

 


Hello everyone. Colouring a stamped image using stencils and ink pads was a first for me, and here is the card I made. The set also included a 3D embossing folder and I love how it looks.

I am linking my card to:

 The Card Concept (photo image) inspired by the flowers in a clean and layered style.

The Flower Challenge (Colour your flowers)

Seize The Birthday (Off The Edge)

Inkspirational (Seasonal). I chose Spring roses, inspired by the roses which are flowering beautifully in my garden at the moment.




 



7 comments:

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous Birthday card, Sue, You did such a nice job with your first stencil, stamp combo. Love your colors so very much and that EF certainly is pretty too. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty at Seize the Birthday and for using our Topping.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the roses and the beautiful, embossed background. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty with the embossing matching the flowers. You did a great job coloring with stencils for your first try. The soft color with darker blending is beautiful.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely result Sue! I love the textured background and your pretty coral flowers look so pretty against it. Thank you for coming to play with us at The Flower Challenge! Vicky x

kiwimeskreations said...

A great result Sue - you have made a beautiful card here. I have yet to buy any stamps/stencil sets.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen K said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the colors and your design is perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen K(DT)

Marlena M. said...

Lovely spring creation! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~