Wednesday 20 July 2016

... Rain or Shine



Hi everybody, I do hope you're having a good week and able to enjoy some crafting time.

I was inspired again by the Time Out Challenge - Inspired by Words:
"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine"
Anthony J. D'Angelo

I really wanted to make a card involving sunshine but for some reason, my mojo was leading me to rain, LOL!
Anyhow, I stamped the little ladies and umbrellas on white card, coloured in with alcohol marker pens and fussy cut them out. The little rain drops were stamped, the sentiment heat embossed in white on a black die cut circle, and Glossy Accents applied to the umbrellas.

Also linking my card to CAS Mix Up - Stamps + Markers + Your Choice.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Loll said...

This is so adorable Sue! I love the pairing of the sweet kids with their umbrellas and our sentiment. This card would cheerful anyone who needed it. Great addition of the glossy accents on the umbrellas ... really adds lots of shine. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Bonnie said...

Such bright, shiny, pretty umbrellas, Sue! These little gals sure bring their own sunshine! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Susan said...

Very cute card of the children with their glossy umbrellas - as if the umbrellas were slick and shiny from the rain. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

Gerrina said...

A cute and fun card! And so beautifully CAS! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Joyce said...

This is really cute, and I love how you colored all of your images. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.