Wednesday 2 December 2015

Happy Little Stampers Dec CAS Challenge


Hello everyone, it's time to start a new monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge and this month it's Your Favourite Technique - create a CAS card using your own favourite technique.


Our fabulous sponsor is Happy Little Stampers and the winner will receive this stamp set.



My favourite technique is colouring. For my DT card, I've coloured the deer and trees using Chameleon pens and fussy cut, added die cut stars and a sentiment from the HLS Mixed Christmas sentiments set.

Thanking you for visiting my blog and we look forward to seeing your CAS creations using your favourite technique! xx

Also joining in at:
AAA Cards - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Uniko - Christmas with optional twist of CAS

14 comments:

Linda said...

This is so cute, and beautifully coloured too. xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is such a sweet card Sue my friend! If I was as good at colouring it would be my favourite technique too! Have a lovely evening! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Toni said...

yay! Another person with coloring as the fav technique--how could it not be, right? Your scene is adorable!

Toni

Jill V said...

What a sweet winter scene!I love how the little deer is looking up at the shiny stars. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

Loll said...

Sweet!! LOVE your adorable deer and your sweet grouping of trees. Great colouring Sue!! xx

Kylie said...

Sue, I love it when you colour. This little scene is just the sweetest!! xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Simply just the cutest card .Love the image . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely, Sue. Super coloring. What a sweet deer. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT Oh and btw, I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before or not, but thanks for sharing Matthew 11:28-29 on your sidebar.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a gorgeous, cute and adorable little winter scene.
Beautifully coloured and Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute card - I do like the little deer gazing at the stars! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at Uniko this month!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love that adorable scene!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet scene, Sue! You color beautifully! Your love of the technique shows!

debby4000 said...

Such an adorable Christmas card, love the scene you made.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Beverley said...

Such a cute festive scene, beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge & my apologies for stopping by so late to comment. Hugs Bev x