Friday 31 August 2012

Stampin Sisters in Christ #154



Hi everyone, I would like to express my appreciation to everyone who has visited my blog and left lovely comments, I am very grateful, thank you so much! Crafting is helping me to get through some difficult stuff at the moment.

Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge#154 is to make a card using die cuts, punches and shapes of any kind.

Their verse for this week is “Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.”  Isaiah 64:8

For my card I've used papers from the Tea-Thyme collection by Prima.

The diamond shapes were cut out using a Craftwork Cards template, the central piece is a little label from the Tea-Thyme pad and the flowers were made using flower punches.

Stamped verse is "He makes all things beautiful in His time" Ecc 3:11 (by Our Daily Bread Designs).

Sue xx

2 comments:

Victoria said...

He certainly does!
I do like the diamond pattern down the left and these soft colours are beautiful together.

Miesje said...

I like the colors and the layout is wonderfully creative! Thank you for joining us at SSiC!