Wednesday 11 July 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends challenge 115



Hi everyone, this is a card I've made for Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 115 to make a blue and green card.

I had in mind to make something completely different using a new stamp I bought recently and some vellum, but as I needed to make a quick thank you card for someone, I made this. Hopefully I will have time to do my original idea later!

All materials by Craftwork Cards.

I used the Spring Fling template to cut some flowers and leaves out of embossed card from the Sweet Pea collection, stamped the butterflies using Tim Holtz distress ink, added a little banner with a stamped sentiment and some Card Candi.

Sue x

7 comments:

kassa said...

Hey Sue, beautiful soft colours, really soothing - all floaty like your butterflies.
Kxoxo

Sue said...

Thank you, Karen. x

Victoria said...

It might not have been what you first had in mind but it is a really pretty card!

Sue said...

Victoria, thank you! x

Kate said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Theresa's Studio said...

Very pretty even if not your original plan. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Winnie and Patty said...

Sue--this is such a pretty thank you card! I love the scallops around the perimeter. Really really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.