Wednesday 10 May 2017

Color Throwdown (GD), Addicted to Stamps and More, Make My Monday, Time Out


Greetings, everyone. I'm very pleased to be guest star stamper at Color Throwdown and this is what I made using the lovely soft colour palette.


I stamped and fussy cut some of the flowers and popped them up on 3D foam, die cut the curved panel and added a strip of paper.

Also linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - May Flowers
Time Out - Flowers

Thanks so much for looking!

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sue, you totally rocked the throwdown colors! Congratulations again on being our guest star stamper this week!

~amy~ said...

Love all those blooms! Such a pretty design!

Brenda in IN said...

I love your card using those colors. The flowers are so pretty and I really like the design of your placement. The curved panel looks great over the gorgeous blue panel. I can't tell if it is watercolored or smooshed but I do like it.

Joan said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Brenda in IN said...

Thanks, Sue. I entered the challenge at Casology.

Shona Chambers said...

What beautiful, soft, pastel colours you used here. The floral images are gorgeous and really like how you created dimension with them. And the strip of patterned paper matches perfectly. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!

Broni said...

Sue, your card is beautiful! I'm so glad you are our Guest Star Stamper this week!

Canonbury creations said...

Congratulations on your guest stamper spot Sue and your wonderful card, fabulous colour combo!
Val x

Bobby said...

This is such a sweet card, Sue. You've used the challenge colors in such a great way, including dimension with the popped up flowers and curved panel. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Nora Noll said...

You totally rocked this challenge!! I adore you layered flowers!!!