Saturday 16 May 2015

Happy birthday, Sandie!


Hi everyone, today is Sandie's birthday and Kylie has organised a surprise linky party! Hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable day and a great weekend, Sandie!


To make my card, I inked the flowers and leaves with SU! markers, intensified the colours here and there with coloured pencils, added some white highlights and stamped the sentiment in black Archival. I took the photo quite early and the light wasn't great.

I'd like to enter my card in a few challenges:
AAA Cards - 1st Birthday Extraganza Party
Colour Me - Melon Mambo and Pear Pizazz
Uniko Studio - Flowers




14 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So beautiful sue, perfect colours, perfect stamping and perfect for Sandie. Thanks for joining the party and for playing along at AAA cards challenge. Sarah x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

PS. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge too! X

Jenni's Jems said...

This is simply beautiful x

Julie B said...

Pretty flowers Sue. :)

sandie said...

thank you Sue for joining te party and with such gorgeous blooms and I really like how the sentiment over laps the flowers. Have a fun Sunday and thanks for joining Uniko

Kylie said...

Just beautiful, Sue! Those flowers are sooo pretty! Thanks for linking up at Sandie's birthday party xx

Anita in France said...

So lovely, Sue ... those gorgeous blooms are fantastic ... love how you layered the sentiment over the top! Anita :)

Loll said...

So pretty Sue!! xx

Heather said...

You have chosen lovely colours and I really like the bold black sentiment too.

Beverley said...

What a beautiful card, I love the placement of the flowers and the sentiment. I am sure Sandie loved it. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

Victoria Lavender said...

Beautiful! I love hot pink flowers. That wishing stamp is gonna go down in history as a world favorite (I love mine!!) Thanks for playing with us for our birthday challenge!
Cheers, Victoria lavender- AAA CAS Card Challenges

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love those flowers and the way you have placed them, and the little dots are a wonderful touch. Thanks for linking up and celebrating our birthday with us at AAA Cards.

Jill V said...

Really pretty card - I am sure that Sandie is thrilled by it! Thanks for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Jill

Linda Beeson said...

So pretty, I love those flowers. So glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards