Wednesday 1 May 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #43 - Colour challenge


Hi everyone, and a big hello and wave to new member, Linda.

The new challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps and More is a colour challenge. We've given SU colours for reference but you can use the colours which you have that are closest. These aren't colours which I would usually think of using together, but as they are such lovely bright colours, I felt that they called for a really fun card, and the idea of a challenge is to be challenged, right?!

So here's what I came up with for my DT card.  Stamps by Cat's Pajamas and the aeroplane has been paper pieced.


Our fabulous sponsor for this week's challenge is Whoopsi Daisy. 

Please do check out the fabulous inspiration by the other members of the DT and we hope you will be inspired to join in the fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your lovely colour creations.

Sue x

8 comments:

Nonni said...

What a fun card! Great use of colors and I love the paper piecing. Your pilot has humongous ears!! Really cute!! :) xx

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Such a fun and happy card! Love the way you've used the challenge colors. Great image - LOVE the paper pieced airplane. Loll xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I love this fun image - its one of my favorites. Terrific job with the colors. Love the paper pieced plane. Hugs D

Kylie said...

This really is a bright and fun card, Sue. I LOVE the rabbit's ears!!!! LOL. He is so cute. Wonderful job! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Brilliant!!! What a fabulous card. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. Love that little sentiment. Great job with the colours.
Take care,
Florence xx

Canonbury creations said...

Wonderful card Sue, that image is so cute, love the paper piecing.
Val x

sandie said...

such a fun card and great paper piecing. You made the colours work so well Sue x

stressfreestamping said...

Very cute bunny! I love the paper piecing. Great addition of patterns to your card!