Monday 12 November 2012

Less Is More week 93



Hi everyone, as the Less Is More challenge this week is HOUSES, thought it would be good to make a card using this DeNami winter cottage stamp which I have had for many years but still remains a favourite.

I didn't particularly want to use a shaped card blank but have run out of square ones. I've stamped the image using black Archival and used an aqua brush and TH inks to colour in, also used a colour duster on some parts and glitter glue.

Thanks for looking in.

Sue x

9 comments:

Loll said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors from your watercoloring. The glitter adds nice bling!

Chrissie said...

This is a sweet card Sue, I'm glad you had the opportunity to use a favourite stamp!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Ooh I can see why this stamp's a favourite, gorgeous card!

Kathyk said...

Simply super - love the fun image

Kathyk

Skye said...

A very sweet Christmas card. I love your watercolouring and the glitter is so pretty

Deanna said...

Beautiful card!The colored image with the scalloped edge is really perfect together.

Sylvia said...

What a lovely stamp, love the added glitter and the colouring.

kingstonmama said...

What a sweet little house. I love the sparkle you've added to it! ann y.

Viv said...

Sweet card and such a cute image too Sue:) Viv xx