Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Sweet Pea card 5
Another card with the lovely Sweet Pea collection by Craftwork Cards.
1. Cut two pieces of cream card 7" x 5.5" inches and cut a rectangle aperture 2.5" x 4" in one piece.
2. Cut out a scallop edge on the shorter ends of both pieces (optional).
3. Make score lines 1" and 2" in from all four of the shorter edges (to enable you to form your "box" shape).
4. Add a panel of embossed paper in the back of the box and two thin panels down each side on the front as shown in the photo and cover the front of the box with the striped paper.
5. Add some more of the paper and some die cut flower shapes to the back panel.
6. Apply adhesive to the scalloped edges and stick the front and back together.
7. Punch a scallop from the embossed paper and use it to mount your message. Decorate with Card Candi.